Front End Software EngineerLocation: Joondalup, Western Australia
Position Type: Full Time
Why we want you? You are a highly experienced and motivated software developer and thrive on writing software code within a dynamic software development lifecycle process. You want to join a team of creative, passionate people with shared values who are focussed on building technology and services to defend critical infrastructure, both locally and globally. You thrive in an agile environment and want to be part of the innovative ongoing research and development behind our truly unique technology platform. Why apply? As the successful applicant, you will be a lead developer working on the front end technologies for our platforms. You have a strong knowledge of not just coding in Angular but also a broad knowledge and/or interest in cybersecurity software tools and technologies. This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with our team of developers implementing out platforms user interface.
You will work with the latest technology to implement a wide range of system enhancements and develop ideas and provide advice that can continue to evolve our solutions of the future. This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with our team of developers implementing our platforms user interfaces. You will complete a wide range of system enhancements and come up with ideas and advice that can continue to evolve our solutions of the future. What you will be doing:
- Participate in user experience software development activities and translate loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Use software development technologies and tools to accomplish user interface improvements.
- Identify ways to streamline execution and optimise the user experience.
- Experience with Angular and .NET framework
- Familiarity React, PostgreSQL as optional
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Knowledge of secure code best practice
- Familiarity with Docker container orchestration services
- Familiarity with development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud environment.
- Ability to obtain an Australian Security Clearance
- At least 3 years of development experience in the technology stack(s) described.
- Optional Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a recognised equivalent
- Cutting edge technology platform
- Work within a strong team environment
- Great company culture that is focussed on our team
- Work/Life Balance
- Regular staff and social activities
- Be amongst an innovative and collaborative environment
- Chance to learn new technologies