Senior Software EngineerLocation: Joondalup, Western Australia
Position Type: Full Time
Why we want you? You are a highly experienced and motivated software engineer and thrive writing software code and developing solutions within a dynamic software development life cycle process. You want to join a team of creative, passionate people with shared values who are focussed on building technology and services to defend critical infrastructure, both locally and globally. You thrive in an agile environment and want to be part of the innovative ongoing research and development behind our truly unique technology platform. Why apply? As the successful applicant, you will be leading solutions involving various software technologies and coding challenges. You will have a strong knowledge of not just coding but also a broad knowledge and/or interest in cybersecurity software tools and technologies. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work with our team of developers, implementing and optimising our technology code base. You will complete a wide range of system enhancements and come up with ideas and advice that can continue to evolve our solutions of the future.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and lead architecture and software development activities and translate loosely defined requirements into solutions for cyber security intrusion detection and vulnerability management.
- Use software development technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered. Deliver secure and hardened code aligned to security standards.
- Extensive experience with agile software development and deep knowledge of secure code best practice.
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.
- Capability in coding with Go, Python, C#, postgresql
- Experience with building APIs
- Extensive experience with development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Experience of AWS and Azure cloud environment.
- Ability to obtain an Australian Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or a recognised equivalent.
- At least 5 years of development experience in the technology stack(s) described.
- Cutting edge technology platform
- Work within a strong team environment
- Great company culture that is focussed on our team
- Work/Life Balance
- Regular staff and social activities
- Be amongst an innovative and collaborative environment
- Chance to learn new technologies